so this will be my first official post. Hopefully I am better at keeping up on this than I usually tend to be, though since it is about the baby, it might stick a bit better ;)
I got a chance to go see Wicked last night, and it was amazing. In case anyone is not familiar, Wicked is a Broadway musical based on the other side of the story of the wizard of oz, the perspective of the Wicked Witch and Glinda. It was so great, the actors had amazing voices and were so funny. It had a great story line and I loved it. Now I dont know about any of you out there in blog world, but I am not huge on Wizard of Oz, I think it is great for its time and has a lot of interesting things, but a lot of it is quite scary and leaves one feeling a bit unhappy. On the opposite end, I think Wicked was Super great!! I would see it over and over! there is a lot better opportunity to relate to the characters and really find out about what happened. It was really a great night, only two downsides, I didnt get to see Jamie at all since I went with some friends and I got home at midnight... WAY past my bed time. Now I am a tired preggie girl who is in desperate need of a nap!
Well until later,
happy reading :)
Be Sweet

No comments:
Post a Comment