Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday... need I say more?

I cant decide if it is a mental barrier or a real problem, but Mondays are just so much harder than any other day of the week.

I woke up this morning and just could not drag myself out of bed. Dodge and I went out, he ate and we promptly went back up stairs and crawled into bed. If I could have stayed there all day I would have been one very happy camper! It's all snuggly and warm and I was just sleeping there so its just calling to me trying to get me sucked back in and YES, I am so willing to give in!! So after hitting my snooze twice I finally have to get up and go to work.

Well par for the course the rest of the day runs very much the same. The monday meeting which was supposed to be all settled got changed, again, and I had to scramble at the last second to get the different people into the different meetings, since for whatever reason it got split into two different groups today. I finished printing the final packet 30 seconds before I had to hand it over to my boss to sit down at the meeting. My cramming skills really get to kick in on such occasions!

All my daily reports got pushed back as well which meant that at quarter to 5 I was still pulling graphs off line and compiling data to send out. Fortunately no one had any problems as they were all still in the meetings. All the craziness at least made the day go quickly so I shouldnt complain too much.

Then when I got home I had to fight the crowds at the grocery store and find out that they were out of my favorite sandwhich bread, so all and all, Monday's are just plain crazy!!

I did however get to make one of Jamie's and my favorite dinners tonight, which he helped cook while I went to the store. We had Salmon with dill and lemon in a puff pastry and salad. It turned out perfectly and put a nice cap on the day. We are sitting watching Gilmore and will hit the hay early so I'm not quite so tired tomorrow, hopefully!

Hope your Monday ran much smoother and stress free than mine, and if it did not, I will add to my pro column in support that there is just something wrong with Monday's ;)

Happy reading,
Ally


No comments:

Post a Comment