Other fun things (but not nearly as fun as the fruit info):
The air conditioner broke at work today, so just as we were reaching the noon hour, it started to get hotter and hotter all day long. It still was not fixed when I left, I hope its fixed tomorrow :D
This week has been VERY high in allergens, I am sneezing and having a runny nose like crazy! It is a bad season for me, we have tree molds out here that do me in every time. It normally doesnt hit me so hard, but not taking medication due to baby, makes it much more evident.
I am making a super yummy quiche for dinner. Crab and broccoli. I love making quiche they are so easy and quick, and so full of good things! This recipe I use is very versatile, I keep the base the same and just add different filler. In case anyone is now craving quiche, here's the recipe I love best.
Base:
4 Eggs
1 Cup Milk
1/2 tsp salt, pepper and dry mustard(can be left out if you dont think it will go with a particular filler)
Whisk together top ingredients before adding cheese and fillers
1 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
Fillers:
1 1/2 Cup meat
1 Cup Veg
this can be changed any way you like. All meat, all veg. use several kinds of each, however fits your fancy or what you happen to have on hand.
Mix into egg mix along with cheese
1 unbaked pie crust
place pie crust in pie pan, fill with mixture, bake at 350F. for 35-45 minutes. Cover edges of crust for first 30 min. with foil, remove in time to get to a golden brown.
Well I think thats about all the juicy Tidbits I have for you today. Enjoy the quiche!!
much love until tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment