Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Desperate for movement

Waiting to be sure your baby is moving is extremely nerve racking. All the emails I get and the books I read about pregnancy say that I should really be feeling the baby move, nothing strong, but lots of movements, and I really dont feel like I am feeling lots of anything. I do occasionally as I mentioned yesterday feel those tiny popcorn like movements but nothing that is enough for me. I worry some days that perhaps something is wrong, I feel like there should be more there than there is. I am counting the days until my next ultrasound just to be sure that I can see the baby move and hear the heart beat. I am certain that I am just paranoid, but it doesnt seem to make it any better.

Do other people go this long into their pregnancy and not really feel much? Am I missing it all and just dont know im feeling anything? All questions that plague me from one appt to the next. I am really hoping that by my next appt, next Thursday, that I am sure of the feelings that are happening and that when I see the movement on the screen I can feel it too. I know the baby is still very small, but I am really showing now and dont feel I have much t show for it if you know what I mean.

On the bright side however, maternity clothes really do make all the difference in the world. I have never been against them and even went to buy a few helper pieces as soon as I had difficulty fitting into my pants, but wow, they really are so much more comfortable on a preggie body. I bought a new dress for work and it is jersey knit but is so pretty. It is plum colored and very rich looking and on one shoulder/decolette there is a grouping of raised ruffled flowers. It fits so well and covers all the right places too. I have one more dress coming in the mail that will hopefully be just as great and will really help me get through the winter. It is grey and has long sleeves. It looks very chic, but nice and comfy too. Hopefully with my new leggings it will make a great outfit when it gets cold out.

Well the timer on dinner is beeping at me so I should head out. Until later, have a great night.

much love, Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment