Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First UT Game... Rediculous Success!




So last Saturday marked the official start of UT football!! Yoohoo! We had planned to go to Pluckers in Round Rock for out first fix of wings and football, but seeing as how the powers that be decided that this would be a pay per view game only, it was packed!! and Im not even talking a long wait, Im talking standing room only, 2 1/2 hours wait and by the time it got to the begininning of the game, it was a "not until the game is over" wait.
Well, needless to say we got out wings to go and listened to the game over our fabulous whole house surround speakers and had a great time! it was a total slaughter I think like 59 - 13 or something like that, by the time we got that far into it I kind of lost track of the score, but it was excitingand fun! I am super excited for the rest of the games this year, I love fall ball! Hook 'em Horns!

No comments:

Post a Comment