Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

about as big as a medium bell pepper :)

Today we are at 18 weeks and the baby is about the size of a bell pepper. Approx 5 1/2 inches from head to tush and growing quickly. I have been feeling my tummy getting a bit stretched over the last few days and getting very firm to the touch. Still not feeling any movement, but I am sure that is more of a not paying attention thing than a not feeling anything thing.

I have been feeling great today. Very busy at work but productive, and that's always a plus. I did stop at the grocery store this afternoon though for some snacks for the week and that was a bit depressing. I am hoping that after Thursday it will get fun again. I am just taking shots in the dark as to what I should and should not buy, so it is difficult to do. I see lots of things and think, oh that sounds/looks so good. and then I have to keep moving because I think most likely I shouldnt eat it. It makes it very difficult to have cravings when you cant eat anything.

Tess and Dodge are being super cuddly today. Tess is right next to my leg any time I sit down even for a second. Doesnt want me to hold her or pick her up just pet her :) She is soo funny, any time I stop petting her for even a moment she sticks out her paw and pats my leg. Its awful cute! Dodge is being super playful. He is learning fetch at the moment. He is very good at running after the ball/rope/etc and comes back with it, but wont let you have it back to throw again. He decides instead that its so much more fun to play keep away, waits till you get up close then runs off backwards and sideways, any way he can get away, then comes right back and does it again. What a goof. so long as he's having fun, that's all that matters.

Well ready to get back to our movie so, I'll sign off for now. Have a great night.

love Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment