Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Newly designed blog & Swimmy Pics!

Good morning all!
Wanted to take a moment to introduce the new face of our blog! All about our new little punkin' Logan Jack! I will do my very best to add at least 1 picture a day so you can share in his growing up and watch as we do all the new and exciting things we do! I have added an age tracker to the top so you can see just where we are on the way to being 1 and what is happening along with the time. I have been very inspired of late to change things up with this blog and I hope you enjoy keeping up with us!

Swimmy Pics!

Logan got a brand new baby swimmy pool yesterday so we had to have a dip! It is super tiny and is more like sitting in the bath, just outside. Especially since it has gotten up to 104 most every day this week so its nice and warm too ;) He loved it though, splashing all around and even having a little chew on the side... gotta break in that new tooth and the one on the way! We sat out on the front porch and even Dodge came out to see what fun we were having! cant wait to do it again soon!

After our swim we decided to do a little scooting around in the kitchen getting into all sorts of mischeif, but oh how cute we look!!

Well, until tomorrow... I hope you enjoy the new layout and the todays pics.

Happy Tuesday!
Ally and Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment