OK, so Logan has developed this adorable habit of rolling himself up into blankets. He grabs one end and just starts rolling over until he's all wrapped up, then kind of peeks up from under. It is so super cute! I got a great series of pics of him doing just that yesterday to share with you. Hope you like them as much as I do!
P.S. The search is on for the perfect sleep training. My two books arrived yesterday and I am reading like mad to see what I can put into play to get him to fall asleep on his own instead of while eating. It is a terrible crutch I know and I knew it leading up to it happening, promised myself we would not end up that way, and somewhere along the line, after that 4 month mark passed, and I just realized oh no!! that it happened and I missed my window entirely! His habits changed so easily that I didnt even know it was happening and there it is! GrRRr. Oh well. We will fix this and hopefully soon. We are all in dire need of a good nights sleep! Wish me luck, I'll keep you posted.
Enjoy the pics and have a great Thursday!
Much love from a very sleepy,
Alicia and Logan
No comments:
Post a Comment