Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Fun Weekend Visit!!

We all had a great weekend. Logan got to visit Nanny and Grandpa and was such a good boy over night! His first night away from home! (and mama didn't cry even once, yeah for me!) I think they might even be willing to take him again some time ;)

Jamie and I had a great night out, read all about it on my other blog at http://tailsofanapronista.blogspot.com/ and while you're over there, take a look at some of the recipes and stories I have posted. Hope you enjoy browsing.

Here are a few pics I snapped of Logan this morning while he played in his scoot around. He decided it would be fun to chew on the bear on his play bar.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend too and have a great Monday!

Much love,
Alicia and Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment