Hi and a very Happy New Year to all!
We have been busy nesting these past few weeks and feel like every day has just flown by. We are trying to get the last minute things done before baby arrives and finding that it is taking longer than planned. I am getting much more tired, much faster than I am used to and thusly am over doing it some days... big surprise for me ;)
Well at least we are getting there. The nursery is pretty much ready, we are still in need of some of the basics; sheets, bathing products and diapers, but have all the big rocks taken care of so we feel pretty good about it. The ladies in my office are throwing me another shower and so we dont want to buy too much more before then. I also took some time this last weekend to wash everything for baby so that is done too, and it is all hung or folded in the nursery ready to snuggle over our little one :D We are so thrilled and can hardly wait for the arrival!!
Only 4 weeks to go!! the countdown is really on now, and of course I could pop at any time so its all a guessing game, though I have been given strict instructions to keep my legs crossed until Grandma arrives, so here's hoping!! We have our big 36 week visit on Friday. Hopefully an update will be forthcoming, or at the least another ultrasound picture.
In other news, I picked up some bins at Ikea yesterday and organized our pantry a little bit better. Now I just need to get some better snacks! I still need to find some inexpensive risers for my spices, and some cute labels and I think we will be well on the way to a quazied organized pantry ;)
We also had some preggy pictures taken yesterday and they turned out so cute!! We need to find a color scanner so we can make copies and send them out to everyone. We are trying to get a sunny day around here so we can take some ourselves then we will be able to share a little better. Will keep you posted.
Well have a great first week of the new year and I will post again after the visit on Friday.
Much love,
Ally and Baby

No comments:
Post a Comment