Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and that you are looking forward to a great new year!
We had a very relaxing 4 days off together over Christmas and it was great to not have much planned out. We enjoyed a deep fried turkey for the first time with our neighbors, Ben and Jess and their family. So moist and so quick!!! Spent Boxing Day with the Lovell family, watched movies and just vegged out!!
Jamie and I decided on a family gift this year instead of lots of things for one another, so we got ourselves the Wii and Wii Fit and then a Digital SLR for when the baby comes. We have been enjoying both so much, we use them every chance we get! The camera takes amazing pictures and it is so nice to be able to be sure the shot we got was great each time instead of developing film and ending up with only a hand full of good pictures.
We also had a visit to the doctor last week for another ultrasound and exam. Things are looking really great!! Baby is 5 lbs and growing, everything looked healthy, got a great picture of the footsies and saw the heart beating too! We are at 35 weeks this week and planning a big doc appointment next week. We will do several exams and try to determine my progress. More pictures and updates to come.
Momma update:
Still super itchy this week, my belly has been a bit less terrible, but my arms and legs are taking their toll on me. many creams and body butters later, still trying to ease the itch!! Will be very happy when that dies down a bit!
Baby is kicking so much it is crazy!! I have yet to have to worry about my daily kick count as I get so many, so quickly, I loose count. I absolutely love it though, even the slightly uncomfortable ones. It keeps me assured that baby is doing well and growing strong. yeah, no doubts about the strong part ;) Baby definitely takes after daddy...stays up late, sleeps in late and is constantly on the move! Cant wait to see if daddy can keep up with the baby! hah!
Getting tired more easily now and finding that I am tired longer in the morning and sooner on an evening. Still a good amount of energy in the middle of the day though so I try to get my important things done then.
Quiet at work this week, it is giving me an opportunity to get a few things done. I am trying to catch up from the last two weeks of crazy so it helps.
Well, need to get dinner finished so gotta run. Will update again soon. Have a great night.
Much love,
Ally and Baby

No comments:
Post a Comment