Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Painting the rooms and a little surprise today



We finished the painting of the Guest Room over the weekend. It looks so great!
The teal is dark and rich and fabulous and I cant wait to accent it with all the pieces Im adding.


We also
started the nursery bathroom. We went with a bright cheery sky blue and the first coat looks great. We will do one more coat to finish.Then we will add bright yellow towels, and rubber duckies and it will be all set for the baby.


Today we are at 23 weeks and I felt the baby kick today!!!! It was not very strong but amidst the popping popcorn ;) there it was, just above my belly button and my tummy even moved a little. I am thrilled and cant wait to feel more!

Well Thursday is our next ultrasound appointment so we will be able to see how much the baby has grown and hopefully get another picture to share.

Until then, lots to do to get ready for Donald's visit
Have a great night,
love, Ally


No comments:

Post a Comment