Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 6, 2012

Ice Cream and Garlic.. not together of course ;)

Logan and I had a fun day at home a few days back. We played cars and his favorite mat (from Nani). We made fresh peach ice cream in our mixer that goes "round, round" and used our brand new food processor to create our own chopped garlic for cooking. Then Logan had a little fun on his own during quiet time and when I walked in he proudly announced " mama! I paint mine tootsies red!!" He had found his markers and painted himself head to 'tootsies'! What a great day with my little man!

prepping our pretty peaches



watching mixer go "round, round"
nom, nom, nom
Ice cream at 9:30am ;)
see mama!!
  
peeling garlic
into the chopper
   
Car mat play time!
This boy loves this mat!
time with my little love!

picked out his own outfit! such a cutie!
look, paint mine tootsies


All our love,
Alicia & Logan
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment