So yesterday we drove past the park and saw that the water park had been turned on!! We decided that we needed to come back and play very soon. Well, this morning we dropped Dodge off at doggie day camp and on the way home thought oh, I'm sure its too early for water, but we will play on the swings in the park before heading home. Imagine our excitement when we pulled in to the lot and it was on!!
I pulled out my ever handy bath towel from the back of the car (yes I carry one around at all times along with a great many other things!) and a change of clothes for logan took him out of his pants, 'cuz we all know that would just be one more soaked item ;) and off we went to play in the water!!!
Here's the fun!!!
 |
| so many options!! |
 |
| getting wet! |
 |
| splash, splash, splash! |
 |
| so excited!! |
 |
| under the water bridge! |
 |
| here I come! |
 |
| Hahaha!!! |
 |
| too much fun! |
 |
enough with the silly shirt!
lets get seriously wet! |
Have a great weekend!!!
xoxo
A & L
No comments:
Post a Comment