Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

ok, we're back up!

So, I have decided to continue with this blog as everyone already has the location and comes here regularly. plus it is just so cute!

I cleared out almost all the old photos and will be using smaller photo files to hopefully keep the content down while still being able to post all the pics y'all crave! If you go back to read any posts you might notice no pictures or very few, this was part of the clean up process, but I figure you are all pretty much caught up till now. there are still a few pics in the last say 10 posts so you can go back and see the hi-lights if you missed things.

So here goes. To catch you up from post thanksgiving as I think thats where we left off last, I will pick a few of the best photos from the past few events and then a few of the bests from month 11 and we will try to get everyone caught up to present. I cant promise how consistant I will be after that ;) but I will certainly try!

Thanks for your patience and for wanting to continue seeing pics of the boy.

4 more days until he hits the big 1st birthday!! cant wait to take/see those pics!

All our love!
Alicia & Logan

Cookie Bake Day at Nani's!

Logan's Baptism @ St. Mary's

Christmas Eve very first prezzie!

Christmas morning w/ Mama

Happy Boy!

ZEBRA!!! from Auntie Lauren, so excited!

opening lots of prezzies!

Christmas morning w/ Daddy

mmmm paper!

playing with my new toys!

new pirate ship & new jammies!

cheeky monkey, cheeky boy :)

my first spaghetti & meatballs!

cute as a moose!

cute moose jammies!

I found mamas napkins!

uck!

walking with my walker

lots of concentration

I fit in the bucket

hmm, maybe things look different when I stand in my bucket?

No comments:

Post a Comment