Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 24, 2010

yikes :{

So apparently with decorating the house, prepping for travel, travel to California and back, sick baby, sick us, sick baby(again), frantic holiday shopping, fraud hold on credit cards, losing my wallet, calling and putting a hold on all my credit cards, having my wallet returned to me, a mis-delivered gift shipment, waiting on hold with said company for 45 minutes total over 2 different days, a full price refund (fortunately), but still no gift in time for Christmas, and trying to figure out what on earth I am making and bringing for Christmas brunch and dinner...

I have completely missed the month of December in posting pictures of our adorable monkey!!! How could this have happened??

Oh wait, I just went over all that :)

Right.

So, ok. Here goes. Hopefully to be back on track, at least as much as possible given that he is still sick and for the most part, so am I.

Thanksgiving was so much fun! Decorating the tree and the house with mama was a blast! and packing for our trip was too cute!

We had a great time in California, seeing everyone. We missed seeing lots of people and hope that they are all doing great!!

We are happy to be back home, but not so happy to spend Logan's first Christmas being sickies!! uck!

Oh well, such is life.

Without further ado... here are the pics! lots to see, lots of cuteness!

Hope you enjoy!

Love, Alicia & Logan


crawlin' around on Thanksgiving in my cute new outfit!!

i will eat this spoon!

little farmer :)
snuggle bug

packing for my very first trip!!

there are more pics to come, but blogger is mad at me, cuz I have too many pictures ;)
will post the rest when this gets figured out. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment