Here are the Halloween Pictures of Logan in his very first Halloween!
I made him his costume and he was a treasure chest!! ... hopefully you can tell, but just in case ;)
Jamie and I were pirates, so I thought this would be the perfect accompaniment. He is our little treasure for sure!!
His little pants are made from a plank patterned fabric which I also used for the hat. I used a onesie for the top and hand sewed on tons of jems, jewels and coins. He looked so cute! He also had a bandana that was of a treasure map and hijacked daddy's sward ;)
I was so pleased with how it turned out. I hope you like it too!
Here he is having fun and being adorable.
![]() |
| Pirate's Treasure Chest! cutest one i've ever seen! |
Here are pictures of the darling shirt that Nani made for him. It is a black and white pumpkin and 'trick or treat' print. We wore it to the doctors office for his 9 month well visit and the doctor and nurses all thought it was the cutest shirt ever! so did the ladies at the grocery store ;)
Thanks Nani for making such a cute top for us!
![]() |
| I know, cute, right!?! |
Here's another outfit I made just cuz it was so cute and in case it got really cold (which it turned out to be a really warm night). It is a pumpkin bunting in a snuggly warm fleece with a cute jack-o-lantern face on the front, complete with Logan's 2 front teeth! He is here playing with some sparkly pumpkins from our decorations!
| look, look, I have a pumpkin!! |
Hope you have enjoyed the pics of Logan's first Halloween!
We sure had fun making his costume(s)
Hope y'all had a great Halloween!
Much love,
Alicia & Logan



No comments:
Post a Comment