Logan is having such a crummy time getting his new teeth in, he is in a ton of pain and biting EVERYTHING to make it feel better! Im sure this is the norm and not the exception, but it still is no fun. Jamie says it is a good thing they dont remember this part and that it is more a trial for me than Logan. Which is completely accurate considering it breaks my heart every time he looks pained. I just continue on as best as I can and try to make it more comfortable whenever possible. gotta love chewing on the fingers, and arm and edge of the table and and and...
Otherwise things are going well. He is sleeping really well considering the pain. He only wakes up once during the night and falls back asleep usually only after 10 or 15 minutes. And as much as 6am is way too early for any normal person... he is the cutest alarm clock I have ever come across so i really cant complain! seeing those chipmunk cheeks and wearing those adorable feetsie jammies, that great big smile makes for the best start to the day! He is such a little love!
The peddler show is this weekend here in cedar park. We are all going to go tomorrow and check it out. It is supposed to be a bunch of vendors and craft booths, I am really looking forward to it! I'll let you know how it is. If anyone has been, let me know.
Off to make brownies for dessert tonight!!! woohoo!
Have a fab weekend!
Love,
A & L

No comments:
Post a Comment