The Halloween party at work was a great time, I won 2nd place for my costume, the food was excellent - Rudy's BBQ, not possible to miss, and lots and lots of candy. I carved a pumpkin with our office logo on it and decorated the office for the occasion, we played trivia games and all around a had a fun time getting away from the craziness of work for an hour or so.
Here is my costume so you all can see how cute a speed bump can be!
Yes I made that hat :)
Other than that we had a hectic day on Saturday, just running errands and keeping greedy trick or treaters at bay, but the cute little ones made up for it with their darling costumes and sweet faces!
Baby has been quiet some days and very active other days. Today is an active day with lots of kicks and flips! So far those are my favorite kinds of days! We will have another ultrasound on Thursday morning to see the baby and the progress we're making. We are at 27 weeks tomorrow, just one short week from our third trimester. So very excited about that! we will begin going to see the doctor every other week instead of once a month to keep an eye on things, and then at the beginning of January it will be every week until the baby is born. Its pretty amazing to think it is just 3 months left! All things are looking good so far and my numbers are staying within range throughout the day. We will post the new ultrasound picture on Thursday.
I hope to post again before then, but in case I forget, have a great week until then.
Much love, Ally and Baby

No comments:
Post a Comment